COMPANY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES :
- To create construction objects as per customer’s design view through which the objects can
be realized in existent structures (private facilities)
- To provide housing for people with special needs including (vulnerable) group elderly,
homeless, disabled female heads of household and large families.
- To build public facilities
- To build and improve the quality of streets
- Construction and rehabilitation of bridges, roads and highways.
- To improve and expand public infrastructure to existing and developing areas of
- To improve water distribution infrastructure
- To facilitate appropriate water-oriented development
- To build, maintain and improve drainage facilities.
- To provide sewage treatment operation
HKCC was established with the aim to meet the following objectives:
- To identify, rehabilitation, reconstruction needs of Afghan people;
- To contribute in providing job opportunities.
- To contribute to the capacity building process in construction
- To help refuges find shelter
- To convey Donor’s and Governmental assistance to afghan entitled through
implementation of any rehabilitation projects inside Afghanistan;
- To seek financial resources and implementation possibilities for the planned relief and
rehabilitation projects in Afghanistan;
- To promote the existing traditional materials techniques.
- To develop and use new construction material
- To introduce new concepts and technology of construction
- To workout plans for rural development in order to improve the living standards at
community level in the country;
- To directly implement relief program and rehabilitate the economic and social
infrastructure in the war- torn Afghanistan.
- To recruit and train new construction personnel
- To carry out construction works by using new construction technologies
Be truthful, accurate and straightforward.
Be candid and non-deceptive in communication and conduct.
Maintain consistency between your beliefs and your behavior - walk your talk!
Have the courage to contend boldly for that which is right and reject firmly that which is wrong.
Accept responsibility for your own actions or inactions and for those whom you supervise. Take
prompt, constructive steps to correct mistakes or defects. Promote teamwork by holding each other
accountable - rejecting behaviors Inconsistent with this Code of Conduct. Practice the principles of the
Golden Rule. Respect the dignity, rights, safety, and personal property of others.
Be open to the ideas and opinions of others. Exercise patience and remain positive under all
Assure that those whom you supervise are not put in compromising situations.
PURSUITS OF EXCELLENCE
Consistently apply diligence, perseverance, attention to detail, and good work Habits to ensure quality
projects, products and excellent customer service. Build capabilities through continuous learning,
coaching, mentoring and Teaching. Never accept complacency or indifference.
Remain flexible and open to possibilities.
Only make realistic commitments and follow-through on the commitments you make.
Be prompt and responsive in business dealings within and outside the company.